React Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
React Training in Hyderabad
(New Online Batch Details)
|Trainer Name||Mr. Rehan|
|Trainer Experience||12+ Years|
|Course Duration||45-50 Days|
|Timings||Monday to Friday (Morning & Evening)|
|Next Batch Date||15th May 2023; 08:00 PM IST|
|Training Modes||Online Classes|
|Call Us at||+91 84660 44555|
|Mail Us firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Class Details||Get more details about Demo Class|
Key features of React Training in Hyderabad
Curriculum - React Training in Hyderabad
- Basics of html and document structure
- Basic Tags
- Html attributes
- Line breaks
- Blank space
- Pre Formatting text
- Element Types
- Block Elements
- Inline Elements
- UnOrdered Lists
- ordered Lists
- Nested Lists
- Definition Lists
- What are links
- Text links
- Image links
- Opening link in new window / new tab
- Opening link in same same tab
- Links to content of same page
- Linking to an email
- Linking to a file
- Introduction to images
- Adding an image to web page
- Image alt text
- Image labels
- Displaying data in table
- Table Header
- Table Body
- Row span
- Col span
- Text Box
- Radio Button
- Check Boxes
- Select Box
- Multiple Select Box
- Text Area
- Submit Button
- Reset Button
- Web Storage
- Local storage
- Session storage
- Introduction to SVG and Canvas
- Creating line , circle , rectangle and polygon etc using svg / canvas
- Version history
- Css syntax
- Styling using external style sheets
- Styling using internal styles sheets
- Inline Styles
- Multiple stylesheets
- white space
- Background Image
- Background color
- Background Position
- background repeat
- Border width
- Border Type
- Border Color
- Border radius
- Inline Block
- Media Queries
- Breaking Points
- Targeting Web Page
- Targeting PDF
- 2D Transforms
- 3D Transforms
- For in
- Do While
- For of
- Function declaration
- Function calling
- Function Arguments, Parameters
- Functional Scope
- Returning from a function
- Functions as Arguments
- Recursive functions
- String Methods
- Type casting Strings
- Array Methods
- & More
- Iterating an Array
- Sorting an Arra
- Date FOrmats
- Date get methods
- Date set methods
- Creating objects
- Object properties
- Object methods
- Prototype of an object
- cloning an object
- Joining Multiple objects
- Document Object
- Accessing an element
- Create Element
- Setting an attribute
- Append Childs
- Removing an element
- Creating Text notes
- Adding or removing Events
- Functional scope
- Block scope
- Examples of events
- & More.
- Event Handlers
- Event bubbling
- Event propagation
- preventing events from default behaviour
- Variable declaration using Let & const
- Arrow Functions
- Rest or spread operator
- Array destructuring
- Object destructing
- Default parameters
- Async – Await
- React vs. Other Frameworks
- Class Components & Functional Components
- Component Props
- Component State
- Communication between components.
- Reusable Components
- Working with API data using fetch / axios library
- Integrating Prime React UI Component library.
- Creating Routes and Router Layouts
- Navigation from JSX and React components
- Child Routes
- Reading Router Params
- Routing Context
- Authentication for routes.
- Creating Forms using vanilla react
- Creating forms using formic library.
- State management using redux library.
- Understanding testing
- Introduction to Jest
- Test Running using Jest
- Mocking functions and modules
- Testing Components
- Snapshot Testing
- Async / Await.
About React Training in Hyderabad Online Course
Our industry experts-led React JS training in Hyderabad covers both the most recent iteration of the framework as well as the most recent developments in the industry. It will show you how to create applications from scratch using Redux, React JS, and Flux. You will be able to use the fundamentals of React for real-time React JS projects once you have finished this course.
Our React JS training in Hyderabad has a special curriculum designed by our React expert-certified instructors to be ideal for beginners as well as expert students. It covers all the fundamental and cutting-edge concepts from beginner to intermediate levels.
We make sure that all of the skills necessary for a successful career choice are included in our React JS course content. Let’s look at the following list first before we start learning. Start learning React JS with Brolly Academy’s Classroom or Online Training Course.
Objectives of this React js Course Online
This course will help you learn how to build web applications using React and TypeScript. You’ll also learn how to use Redux, Webpack and Babel as well as how to work with GraphQL.
What is React js?
With React js, developers can create components that are reusable and can be used to create a wide variety of web applications. It is also used to createmobile applications using the React Native library.
The main feature of React js is that it is a declarative library, which means that developers can create components and then tell React how the components should be rendered.
It also allows developers to create components that can be reused and shared across different applications. This makes it easier for developers to create complex user interfaces without having to write a lot of code.
In addition to being a declarative library, React js also uses the virtual DOM (Document Object Model). The DOM is a tree-like structure that is used to represent the structure of a web page.
Every time a component is updated, React will make changes to the virtual DOM, which will then be reflected in the actual DOM. This makes React js very fast and
Who needs it?
Who should learn this?
Why Choose a Career in React Js
React JS is one of the most popular frontend frameworks. It is used by many companies and people across the globe. It is also one of the most sought-after skills in today’s job market. You have great opportunities in this field and learning React Js can help you to develop a successful career.
A career in React Js field provides you with the opportunity to build a bright future for yourself and others, where the sky’s limit. Nothing is more important to us than helping you grow.
Working in React Js can help you build amazing products and services, as well as give you access to new technologies and tools.
You can learn by yourself or join one of our React js training in Hyderabad courses and enjoy the full support of our team. We believe that every student has a right to learn, but we also know that not everyone has the time or resources to do so. That’s why we provide online courses, books, and other resources to help people who want to learn React training in Hyderabad. For More Details Contact Us
Career Opportunities in React Js
React Js strives to provide employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, sex or creed.
- Front-end Developer: As a front-end developer, you will use React to build web applications and user interfaces.
- Full-stack Developer: Full-stack developers use React along with other technologies to build both front-end and back-end components of web applications.
- UI/UX Developer: UI/UX developers use React to build user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for web applications.
- Mobile App Developer: React Native, a framework for building mobile applications, uses React as its core library. As a result, React skills are valuable for mobile app development.
- Web Designer: Web designers use React to build responsive and interactive web designs that are visually appealing and user-friendly.
- Technical Writer: Technical writers with React skills can write documentation for React-based applications, libraries, and frameworks.
- QA Engineer: QA engineers can test React-based applications to ensure they meet the required quality standards.
- Technical Support Engineer: Technical support engineers can provide support for React-based applications, libraries, and frameworks.
- There is a high demand for ReactJS developers. ReactJS developers are in high demand at organizations that specialize in developing websites and web applications, such as Netflix, Facebook, and Yahoo. ReactJS developers are also required by numerous public sector businesses for their IT or software development divisions.
- React.js is one of the most popular frameworks on the market; currently, 31.3% of professionals worldwide use it. The tool is used by some of the top IT teams in the world, including those at Netflix, eBay, PayPal, Airbnb, and many more, to create scalable solutions that are simple to manage.
React Js Developer
React Js and Node JS Redux Saga Developer
The React Js and Node JS Redux Saga Developer is responsible for the creation of applications using React Js, Node JS, Redux Saga and other related technologies.
React Native Developer
The React Js Front end Developer creates user interfaces using React JS and other related technologies. Their responsibilities also include testing applications, debugging code, resolving bugs and maintaining existing applications.
React Native Backend Developer
The React Native Backend Developer creates native mobile applications, testing and debugging the code for bugs and resolving them. They also maintain existing code by identifying issues with outdated features or introducing new features to keep up with evolving technologies.
Testimonials of our Students
Pre-Requisites for React Training Course
Concepts such as variables, functions, loops, and arrays are fundamental to programming and will be used in React development.
React development requires a code editor, so it is recommended to have some experience with a code editor such as Visual Studio Code or Sublime Text.
React development involves working with the command line, so having a basic understanding of the command line interface can be helpful.
Running development servers, managing projects, and utilizing the many tools frequently used in React development require some basic command line or terminal knowledge.
Certifications - React Geeks
React certifications are a way to demonstrate your expertise in using React. They show that you have a deep understanding of React and its applications, which can be valuable for employers looking for skilled developers.
React certifications can help you advance your career by opening up new job opportunities and increasing your earning potential. Employers are more likely to hire certified developers, and certifications can help you stand out from other candidates.
Preparing for a React certification exam requires a deep understanding of React and its applications. The process of studying for the exam can help you improve your knowledge and skills, making you a better developer overall.
React certifications require developers to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in React. This ensures that certified developers are familiar with the latest best practices and are using React in the most efficient and effective way.
React certifications can help you build credibility with clients and colleagues. They demonstrate that you are committed to your profession and are willing to invest time and effort into improving your skills.
React Geeks Institute in Hyderabad offers React certification programs to individuals who want to showcase their expertise in React development.
The certification programs are designed to validate the skills and knowledge of React developers and provide them with a recognized credential that demonstrates their competency in the field.
Skills Developed Post Completion of React Training
Education Eligibility for React
There is no specific educational eligibility required to learn React.
Placement Opportunities by React Geeks for React JS
React Geeks offers a complete program for training on ReactJs. Our expert trainers have years of industry experience and real time projects portfolio to teach every student about the latest technology trends in the market. With our well-organized curriculum, we are able to prepare students for interviews and help them get placed in top MNCs such as Google and Facebook
We promise to provide the best react training in Hyderabad and placement assistance in any of the finest MNCs through our React Geeks. In fact, all the businesses are looking for trained professionals in this field.
We have designed our content as per a real-world scenario so that aspirants can get maximum knowledge about React and also prepare for any kind of company interview.
We take your career and its success seriously, because we are passionate about technology. We want to help you succeed.
We have already placed more than 350+ students in various companies . And we’ve achieved an impressive 100% placement rate for our students who successfully complete their courses.
Our Results in Numbers
Payscale of React js jobs
React js is a popular library and as such, there are a number of jobs available that require knowledge of React. The pay scale of React js jobs vary, depending on the role and the experience level of the developer.
Generally speaking, the salaries for React js jobs range from $60,000 to $120,000 per year. Entry level React js jobs usually pay around $60,000 per year, while more experienced React developers can earn up to $120,000 per year.
The salaries for React js jobs also depend on the type of company that the developer is working for. Companies that are located in bigger cities such as Bangalore and Hyderabad tend to pay higher salaries for React js jobs than companies located in smaller cities.
Why Choose React Geeks for react training in Hyderabad?
We are a leading online training portal for React developers. We have a team of industry-experienced instructors, who have worked on various projects related to React and other technologies.
We regularly conduct workshops and seminars for students and keep themselves updated about the latest trends in the industry. We have designed our content as per a real-world scenario so that aspirants can get maximum knowledge about React and also prepare for any kind of company interview.
The React Geeks Institute in Hyderabad has a team of experienced, knowledgeable instructors who can guide you throughout the course and help gain a deep understanding of React.
React Geeks Institute offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the essential topics related to React and web development.
The institute provides hands-on training with real-world projects to help students gain practical experience and apply their learning to real-world scenarios.
The training program is flexible and can be customized to meet the specific needs of individual students.
React Geeks Institute offers affordable training fees and provides various payment options, making it accessible to students from all backgrounds.
The institute provides personalized attention to its students. The batch size is small, which allows faculty members to pay individual attention to each student and clear their doubts.
Collaborative Learning Environment
The institute provides a supportive and collaborative learning environment, allowing students to interact with peers and trainers and learn from each other’s experiences.
Job Placement Assistance:
React Geeks Institute provides job placement assistance to students, helping them to secure job opportunities in top companies.
eact Geeks Institute keeps up with the latest technologies and trends in React and web development, ensuring that students receive the most up-to-date training.
The institute provides career guidance and counseling to students, helping them to make informed decisions about their career paths.
React Geeks Institute has a supportive community of students and faculty, providing a network for students to connect with like-minded individuals and build relationships.
Certificate of Completion
React Geeks Institute provides a certificate of completion to its students upon successful completion of the course. This certificate is recognized by the industry and can be used to showcase their skills to potential employers.
React Geeks Institute is committed to providing ongoing support to students, even after the training program is completed, to help them stay updated with the latest trends and developments in React technology.
Market trends of React js
Benefits of React Training in Hyderabad
- Easy to Learn: React is easy to learn and use, making it a popular choice for beginner developers.
- Reusable Components: React allows developers to create reusable components that can be used across multiple projects, reducing development time and increasing efficiency.
- High Performance: React uses a virtual DOM, which improves performance by reducing the number of direct DOM manipulations.
- Declarative Syntax: React uses a declarative syntax, making it easier for developers to understand and modify code.
- Large Community: React has a large and active community of developers who contribute to its development and provide support and resources to other developers.
- SEO-friendly: React is SEO-friendly and allows search engines to easily crawl and index web pages, improving their visibility.
- Cross-platform Compatibility: React can be used to build apps for multiple platforms, including web, mobile, and desktop.
- Supports Reactive Programming: React supports reactive programming, allowing developers to build responsive user interfaces that update in real-time.
- Easy to Debug: React provides detailed error messages and debugging tools, making it easy for developers to identify and fix issues.
- Scalable: React is highly scalable and can handle large and complex applications, making it a popular choice for enterprise-level projects.
Learning React can provide several benefits, including improved job prospects, increased earning potential, and the ability to build complex applications with ease.
React training is a program designed to individuals how to build web applications using React. It typically includes a combination of theory, practical exercises, and hands-on experience with React development.
React Geeks’ training program covers a wide range of topics, including React fundamentals, component-based architecture, JSX syntax, React hooks, Redux state management, and server-side rendering.
Yes, React training at React Geeks is suitable for beginners. The training program is designed to provide a solid foundation in React development for individuals with no prior experience in the field.
React Geeks provides hands-on training, practical exercises, and real-world examples that can help individuals gain a deeper understanding of React development. The training program is designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge required to build complex applications using React.
The duration of React training at React Geeks depends on the program selected. The training programs range from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the level of depth and complexity of the training.
Yes, React Geeks provides job placement assistance to individuals who complete the React training program. They work with industry partners to help individuals find suitable job opportunities in React development.
Interested individuals can enroll in React training at React Geeks by visiting their website, selecting the training program, and filling out the enrollment form. The institute will provide guidance on the next steps in the enrollment process.
The actual DOM in the browser is represented virtually by the Virtual DOM (Document Object Model). The rendering process is optimized by React using the Virtual DOM. React calculates the most effective way to update the real DOM after updating the virtual DOM when changes are made, reducing the amount of actual DOM manipulations. Performance is improved by this strategy.
React is appropriate for creating mobile apps due to the React Native framework. Using React components, React Native enables developers to create native mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms. For web developers, it offers code reuse and a comfortable development environment.